Sutherland had independent beginnings as a railway town in the early 1900’s. It is named after a prominent Saskatchewan politician, William C. Sutherland. Although Sutherland amalgamated with Saskatoon in 1956, a small town atmosphere remains a strong part of the community.
City of Saskatoon neighbourhood profile of Sutherland.
Originally part of Sutherland, the land along Gray (formerly Railway) Avenue was transferred to Forest Grove when the neighbourhood boundaries were redrawn in the 1990’s. The remaining land on which Forest Grove now sits was annexed between 1955 to 1959, and the majority of residential construction was done between 1970 and 1990.
City of Saskatoon neighbourhood profile of Forest Grove.
1008 Egbert Avenue,
Saskatoon, SK, S7N 1X6
501 – 115th Street East,
Saskatoon, SK, S7N 2X9
302 Kellough Road
Saskatoon SK S7N 3K6
125 – 105th Street West
Saskatoon SK S7N 1N3