Online Soccer Registration
On-line soccer registration is now open until September 8, 2018.
Late registration available for additional $50.00 fee and only if there is available space on a team. Goalline accepts only online payments such as PayPal, debit and credit cards.
A community association membership is required to register.
Please email Arifur Rahman or call Arifur at 306-381-0406 with any registration questions.
In Person Soccer Registration
In person registration will be available on our upcoming registration nights, to be announced.
All Kinder and U5 teams are co-ed. Kinder Soccer is administered by SFG Community Association, U5 and up administered by Saskatoon Youth Soccer.
- Kinder Soccer – Fees $50 (Born 2013) Possible game days: Tues. 6 pm – 7 pm
- U5 Co-ed – Fees: $100 (Born 2014) Possible game days: Mon. 6 pm – 7 pm, practice 6 pm – 7 pm
- U7 Boys – Fees: $150 (Born 2012/2013) Possible game days: Sun., practice Thurs. 6 pm – 7 pm
- U7 Girls – Fees: $150 (Born 2012/2013) Possible game days: Sun., practice Thurs. 6 pm – 7 pm
- U9 Boys – Fees: $175 (Born 2010/2011) Possible game days: Tues. 6 pm – 7 pm, practice Thurs. 6pm – 7 pm
- U9 Girls – Fees: $175 (Born 2010/2011) Possible game days: Tues. 6 pm – 7 pm, practice Thurs. 6 pm – 7 pm
- U9 Development & U11 thru U19 Girls and Boys is administered by Hollandia Soccer Club – Registration dates and places are available online at www.hollandiasoccer.com.
Questions about U9 Development and U11 and up may be directed to the Hollandia Coordinator, Darcy Overland.
Our old website wasn’t the nicest, and wasn’t exactly user friendly to maintain. So we’ve entered the world of WordPress to make our site easier for us to keep up to date, and nicer for you to look at. While the content might be a little sparse now, we will be adding content much more often as we go forward.
You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.